Tel.: (0422) 272 606
Fax.: (0422) 272 609
Built at the crossroads of the two streets in 1902, this double-storey building occupies nearly an entire city block. The front access door adorned with a pediment supported by Corinthian columns, a balcony with a balustrade, and the façades decorated with numerous elements of the Classicist-Renaissance style make define the character of the building. The dimensions, façade composition and decoration of the building emphasize the dominant role in the area building-up.